In addition to streaming to YouTube, one can set up a stream outbound to Facebook. This article will outline the necessary steps.
- Create a Facebook page for the stream (instructions). Any existing page can be used for this same process.
- Log into that page; navigate to Publishing > Videos > Video Library. Click the “+Live” button in the top right hand corner to initiate a new live stream.
- Copy the “Server or Stream URL” link provided. It should look something similar to:
- Log into your virtual meeting room and dial out using the single host RMTP link copied above.
- (5) A few seconds after the stream has connected, you will see the stream preview go active. Verify audio and video are coming through without an issue.
- (6) Click the “Go Live” button. You are now streaming live on Facebook!
Anyone who is watching your page can now see the stream live.
Cool, huh? Enjoy!